Once in a Blue ... Lobster?
A Canadian lobster boat hauled in this rare, one-in-2-million beauty. The blue color is apparently "harmless" and caused by "a genetic variation producing an excessive amount of a particular protein." These are clearly code words for, "Prepare for the attack of the blue crustaceans." Remember, they can walk on land and swim in water ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity