Once in a Blue ... Lobster?
A Canadian lobster boat hauled in this rare, one-in-2-million beauty. The blue color is apparently "harmless" and caused by "a genetic variation producing an excessive amount of a particular protein." These are clearly code words for, "Prepare for the attack of the blue crustaceans." Remember, they can walk on land and swim in water ...
Recommended For You
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial