Once in a Blue ... Lobster?
A Canadian lobster boat hauled in this rare, one-in-2-million beauty. The blue color is apparently "harmless" and caused by "a genetic variation producing an excessive amount of a particular protein." These are clearly code words for, "Prepare for the attack of the blue crustaceans." Remember, they can walk on land and swim in water ...
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Killed 600 Prisoners at Point Black Range
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue