Once in a Blue ... Lobster?
A Canadian lobster boat hauled in this rare, one-in-2-million beauty. The blue color is apparently "harmless" and caused by "a genetic variation producing an excessive amount of a particular protein." These are clearly code words for, "Prepare for the attack of the blue crustaceans." Remember, they can walk on land and swim in water ...
Recommended For You
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal