Once in a Blue ... Lobster?
A Canadian lobster boat hauled in this rare, one-in-2-million beauty. The blue color is apparently "harmless" and caused by "a genetic variation producing an excessive amount of a particular protein." These are clearly code words for, "Prepare for the attack of the blue crustaceans." Remember, they can walk on land and swim in water ...
Recommended For You
- > Here's a New Music Video From the Lone Bellow
- > Key & Peele Are Teaming with a ‘Community’ Writer for a New Movie
- > This Bionic Eye Partially Restored Sight to a Man Who’s Been Blind for Decades
- > The New ‘Simpsons World’ App Launches Today
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening