Robot Fish Finds Pollution
Scientists in Europe have created an autonomous robot that can detect pollution much quicker than normal testing methods can. The best part? The robot looks like a fish. Which means, at a cost of $31,500 per fish, scientists are going to want to keep it out of any regions that are heavily fished ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works