Robot Fish Finds Pollution
Scientists in Europe have created an autonomous robot that can detect pollution much quicker than normal testing methods can. The best part? The robot looks like a fish. Which means, at a cost of $31,500 per fish, scientists are going to want to keep it out of any regions that are heavily fished ...
Recommended For You
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works