Robot Fish Finds Pollution
Scientists in Europe have created an autonomous robot that can detect pollution much quicker than normal testing methods can. The best part? The robot looks like a fish. Which means, at a cost of $31,500 per fish, scientists are going to want to keep it out of any regions that are heavily fished ...
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet