Robot Fish Finds Pollution
Scientists in Europe have created an autonomous robot that can detect pollution much quicker than normal testing methods can. The best part? The robot looks like a fish. Which means, at a cost of $31,500 per fish, scientists are going to want to keep it out of any regions that are heavily fished ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed