Robot Fish Finds Pollution
Scientists in Europe have created an autonomous robot that can detect pollution much quicker than normal testing methods can. The best part? The robot looks like a fish. Which means, at a cost of $31,500 per fish, scientists are going to want to keep it out of any regions that are heavily fished ...
Recommended For You
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth