Sadly, His Name Isn't Doc Brown
A Seattle attorney claims he was part of a secret government program that tested the effects of time travel on adults and children. The man says he was at Gettysburg with Abraham Lincoln and at the Ford Theatre when Lincoln was assassinated. Surprisingly, the U.S. government has expressed skepticism ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like