Sadly, His Name Isn't Doc Brown
A Seattle attorney claims he was part of a secret government program that tested the effects of time travel on adults and children. The man says he was at Gettysburg with Abraham Lincoln and at the Ford Theatre when Lincoln was assassinated. Surprisingly, the U.S. government has expressed skepticism ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today