Sadly, His Name Isn't Doc Brown
A Seattle attorney claims he was part of a secret government program that tested the effects of time travel on adults and children. The man says he was at Gettysburg with Abraham Lincoln and at the Ford Theatre when Lincoln was assassinated. Surprisingly, the U.S. government has expressed skepticism ...
Recommended For You
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > ISIS Just Executed More Than 200 People in Iraq
- > This Video Is a Friendly Reminder Not to Stick Your Head in a Pumpkin
- > Here’s a Really Weird 'Tonight Show' Sketch Starring Steve Martin and Martin Short
- > Jim Gaffigan Will Be in the New Season of ‘Fargo’
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon