Sadly, His Name Isn't Doc Brown
A Seattle attorney claims he was part of a secret government program that tested the effects of time travel on adults and children. The man says he was at Gettysburg with Abraham Lincoln and at the Ford Theatre when Lincoln was assassinated. Surprisingly, the U.S. government has expressed skepticism ...
Recommended For You
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series