This Is Gross
McVitie's, a cookie company in Great Britain, has unveiled what may be the grossest morale-builder ever: a lickable elevator. The interior of an elevator car in an office building in London was covered with wallpaper showing Jaffa Cakes (orange and chocolate cookies) that you can lick to taste. And yes, this was inspired by Willy Wonka ...
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Is Threatening to Execute 180 Assyrian Christians
- > Watch the 'Leaked' Teaser Trailer for Netflix's 'Daredevil' Season 2
- > This Video of Apollo Space Mission Photos Is the What Your Afternoon Needs
- > Camera Obscura's Carey Lander Died Yesterday, But Not Before Raising £50k for Cancer Research
- > Here's the Trailer for the New Reality Show About Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr.