This Is Gross
McVitie's, a cookie company in Great Britain, has unveiled what may be the grossest morale-builder ever: a lickable elevator. The interior of an elevator car in an office building in London was covered with wallpaper showing Jaffa Cakes (orange and chocolate cookies) that you can lick to taste. And yes, this was inspired by Willy Wonka ...
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.