This Is Gross
McVitie's, a cookie company in Great Britain, has unveiled what may be the grossest morale-builder ever: a lickable elevator. The interior of an elevator car in an office building in London was covered with wallpaper showing Jaffa Cakes (orange and chocolate cookies) that you can lick to taste. And yes, this was inspired by Willy Wonka ...
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet