This Is Gross
McVitie's, a cookie company in Great Britain, has unveiled what may be the grossest morale-builder ever: a lickable elevator. The interior of an elevator car in an office building in London was covered with wallpaper showing Jaffa Cakes (orange and chocolate cookies) that you can lick to taste. And yes, this was inspired by Willy Wonka ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign
- > Scotland Will Remain a Part of the United Kingdom
- > Zack Snyder and JJ Abrams Are Having a Star Wars/Batman Mashup Twitter War
- > Air Force Members No Longer Have to Say ‘So Help Me God’ in Oath