The Price of a Whole Town?
A small town (meaning it has a population of one person) was sold to a Vietnamese bidder for $900,000. That price includes a gas station and convenience store, a schoolhouse from 1905, a cabin, a garage, 10 acres of land and a three-bedroom home. And the chance to rename Buford, Wyoming, to "Awesomeville" ...
Recommended For You
- > Finally: Miss Teen USA Gets Rid of the Swimsuit Portion of the Competition
- > Congress Wants to Do Something About Food Waste
- > Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play Harry Potter Again
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41