The Price of a Whole Town?
A small town (meaning it has a population of one person) was sold to a Vietnamese bidder for $900,000. That price includes a gas station and convenience store, a schoolhouse from 1905, a cabin, a garage, 10 acres of land and a three-bedroom home. And the chance to rename Buford, Wyoming, to "Awesomeville" ...
Recommended For You
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change