The Price of a Whole Town?
A small town (meaning it has a population of one person) was sold to a Vietnamese bidder for $900,000. That price includes a gas station and convenience store, a schoolhouse from 1905, a cabin, a garage, 10 acres of land and a three-bedroom home. And the chance to rename Buford, Wyoming, to "Awesomeville" ...
Recommended For You
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'