Victory for Your Stomach
Fans of real food can rejoice today as the producer of "pink slime" announced it has stopped production at four out of its five plants where the beef product is made. The decision comes after recent public uproar over commercial use of the low-grade product led to a USDA ruling stating schools may stop using it, to thousands of retailers pulling products containing the meat from their shelves and to other significant losses of business for the Lubbock, Texas–based company...
Recommended For You
- > Kentucky Clerk Who Refused to Issue Marriage License Sent to Jail
- > Go For a Nice Distracting Drive With Stephen Colbert
- > Brace Yourselves … Netflix’s September Lineup is Coming
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video