Victory for Your Stomach
Fans of real food can rejoice today as the producer of "pink slime" announced it has stopped production at four out of its five plants where the beef product is made. The decision comes after recent public uproar over commercial use of the low-grade product led to a USDA ruling stating schools may stop using it, to thousands of retailers pulling products containing the meat from their shelves and to other significant losses of business for the Lubbock, Texas–based company...
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?