Victory for Your Stomach
Fans of real food can rejoice today as the producer of "pink slime" announced it has stopped production at four out of its five plants where the beef product is made. The decision comes after recent public uproar over commercial use of the low-grade product led to a USDA ruling stating schools may stop using it, to thousands of retailers pulling products containing the meat from their shelves and to other significant losses of business for the Lubbock, Texas–based company...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con