Victory for Your Stomach
Fans of real food can rejoice today as the producer of "pink slime" announced it has stopped production at four out of its five plants where the beef product is made. The decision comes after recent public uproar over commercial use of the low-grade product led to a USDA ruling stating schools may stop using it, to thousands of retailers pulling products containing the meat from their shelves and to other significant losses of business for the Lubbock, Texas–based company...
Recommended For You
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Here's Bear Grylls Praying Over President Obama
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed