Victory for Your Stomach
Fans of real food can rejoice today as the producer of "pink slime" announced it has stopped production at four out of its five plants where the beef product is made. The decision comes after recent public uproar over commercial use of the low-grade product led to a USDA ruling stating schools may stop using it, to thousands of retailers pulling products containing the meat from their shelves and to other significant losses of business for the Lubbock, Texas–based company...
Recommended For You
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’