More Proof Michael Bay Hates Your Childhood
If you grew up in the '90s, you were probably at least familiar with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, if not totally obsessed with them. Well, Michael Bay (Transformers) is producing a remake, and he's adjusting the Turtles' origin story. Now, instead of ooze-coated reptiles, they're aliens. This is more upsetting than Bay's loose treatment of history in Pearl Harbor ...
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened
- > New Ikea Furniture Will Have Wireless Phone Chargers