More Proof Michael Bay Hates Your Childhood
If you grew up in the '90s, you were probably at least familiar with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, if not totally obsessed with them. Well, Michael Bay (Transformers) is producing a remake, and he's adjusting the Turtles' origin story. Now, instead of ooze-coated reptiles, they're aliens. This is more upsetting than Bay's loose treatment of history in Pearl Harbor ...
Recommended For You
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation