More Proof Michael Bay Hates Your Childhood
If you grew up in the '90s, you were probably at least familiar with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, if not totally obsessed with them. Well, Michael Bay (Transformers) is producing a remake, and he's adjusting the Turtles' origin story. Now, instead of ooze-coated reptiles, they're aliens. This is more upsetting than Bay's loose treatment of history in Pearl Harbor ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity