Of Course Assad Likes Chris Brown
Somehow, someone got hold of iTunes receipts from Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. And Assad's taste in music suggests he really loves Top 40, with purchases from acts like Chris Brown, LMFAO and, um, Right Said Fred. Assad also sent his wife a Blake Shelton song the day after he bombed civilians in the city of Homs ...
Recommended For You
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One
- > Congratulations on 150 Million Installations, YouVersion.
- > 16-Year-Old Arrested For Writing a Facebook Status About Killing a Dinosaur
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation