Of Course Assad Likes Chris Brown
Somehow, someone got hold of iTunes receipts from Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. And Assad's taste in music suggests he really loves Top 40, with purchases from acts like Chris Brown, LMFAO and, um, Right Said Fred. Assad also sent his wife a Blake Shelton song the day after he bombed civilians in the city of Homs ...
Recommended For You
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might