Of Course Assad Likes Chris Brown
Somehow, someone got hold of iTunes receipts from Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. And Assad's taste in music suggests he really loves Top 40, with purchases from acts like Chris Brown, LMFAO and, um, Right Said Fred. Assad also sent his wife a Blake Shelton song the day after he bombed civilians in the city of Homs ...
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?