Of Course Assad Likes Chris Brown
Somehow, someone got hold of iTunes receipts from Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. And Assad's taste in music suggests he really loves Top 40, with purchases from acts like Chris Brown, LMFAO and, um, Right Said Fred. Assad also sent his wife a Blake Shelton song the day after he bombed civilians in the city of Homs ...
Recommended For You
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day