Are Savory Donuts a Good Thing?
Dunkin Donuts has announced it plans to sell savory (read: not sweet) shredded pork donuts at its stores in China. While Americans love sweets for breakfast, that's not the norm in much of the world. Regardless: Does this sound good to you? Is it just the logical conclusion to the McGriddle phenomenon? ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like