Are Savory Donuts a Good Thing?
Dunkin Donuts has announced it plans to sell savory (read: not sweet) shredded pork donuts at its stores in China. While Americans love sweets for breakfast, that's not the norm in much of the world. Regardless: Does this sound good to you? Is it just the logical conclusion to the McGriddle phenomenon? ...
Recommended For You
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > 22 People Killed at Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan During U.S. Airstrike
- > The Return of the Lilith Fair? Yes Please, Says HAIM
- > Get Out Your Pencils, Cassettes are Back
- > Man Calls in Bomb Threat to Avoid Missing His Plane
- > OutKast’s ‘Hey Ya’ Holds Up Remarkably Well as a ‘60s Soul Song