Are Savory Donuts a Good Thing?
Dunkin Donuts has announced it plans to sell savory (read: not sweet) shredded pork donuts at its stores in China. While Americans love sweets for breakfast, that's not the norm in much of the world. Regardless: Does this sound good to you? Is it just the logical conclusion to the McGriddle phenomenon? ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works