Are Savory Donuts a Good Thing?
Dunkin Donuts has announced it plans to sell savory (read: not sweet) shredded pork donuts at its stores in China. While Americans love sweets for breakfast, that's not the norm in much of the world. Regardless: Does this sound good to you? Is it just the logical conclusion to the McGriddle phenomenon? ...
Recommended For You
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like if Michael Bay Had Directed ‘Up’