Are Savory Donuts a Good Thing?
Dunkin Donuts has announced it plans to sell savory (read: not sweet) shredded pork donuts at its stores in China. While Americans love sweets for breakfast, that's not the norm in much of the world. Regardless: Does this sound good to you? Is it just the logical conclusion to the McGriddle phenomenon? ...
Recommended For You
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers