Yes, These Are Real
A lioness has given birth to two lion-tiger crossbreeds (are these ligers or tigons? The Internet seems uncertain). While lions and tigers (don't worry, no bears) rarely meet in the wild, in captivity they may interbreed since they are so genetically similar. This is obviously the first step toward realizing the dream of centaurs and griffins ...
Recommended For You
- > Kentucky Clerk Who Refused to Issue Marriage License Sent to Jail
- > Go For a Nice Distracting Drive With Stephen Colbert
- > Brace Yourselves … Netflix’s September Lineup is Coming
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video