Yes, These Are Real
A lioness has given birth to two lion-tiger crossbreeds (are these ligers or tigons? The Internet seems uncertain). While lions and tigers (don't worry, no bears) rarely meet in the wild, in captivity they may interbreed since they are so genetically similar. This is obviously the first step toward realizing the dream of centaurs and griffins ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game