Yes, These Are Real
A lioness has given birth to two lion-tiger crossbreeds (are these ligers or tigons? The Internet seems uncertain). While lions and tigers (don't worry, no bears) rarely meet in the wild, in captivity they may interbreed since they are so genetically similar. This is obviously the first step toward realizing the dream of centaurs and griffins ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity