Yes, These Are Real
A lioness has given birth to two lion-tiger crossbreeds (are these ligers or tigons? The Internet seems uncertain). While lions and tigers (don't worry, no bears) rarely meet in the wild, in captivity they may interbreed since they are so genetically similar. This is obviously the first step toward realizing the dream of centaurs and griffins ...
Recommended For You
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’