Yes, These Are Real
A lioness has given birth to two lion-tiger crossbreeds (are these ligers or tigons? The Internet seems uncertain). While lions and tigers (don't worry, no bears) rarely meet in the wild, in captivity they may interbreed since they are so genetically similar. This is obviously the first step toward realizing the dream of centaurs and griffins ...
Recommended For You
- > Archaeologists Just Found One of King Hezekiah’s Toilets, and It May Prove the Bible
- > It’s #NationalCoffeeDay. Here’s Where To Get Your Fix
- > This Trailer for ‘Sky Ladder’ Is Seriously Stunning
- > Mark Your Calendars: Netflix Announced ‘Gilmore Girls’ Is Coming Back on Nov. 25
- > Start Your Morning with This Video of a T-Rex Doing Tricks on a Jet Ski, Because Why Not?