Don't Read This Before Breakfast
Often, when people are grossed out by another culture's food, it stems from a lack of understanding or willingness to accept differences. But in the case of this Inuit delicacy, it has to taste gross, no matter what the reason. Dubbed Kiviak, the dish consists of 400 small birds left to ferment in the body of a seal. The birds are then eaten whole (except for feathers). It seems like there must be a better way to get winter food ...
Recommended For You
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'