Don't Read This Before Breakfast
Often, when people are grossed out by another culture's food, it stems from a lack of understanding or willingness to accept differences. But in the case of this Inuit delicacy, it has to taste gross, no matter what the reason. Dubbed Kiviak, the dish consists of 400 small birds left to ferment in the body of a seal. The birds are then eaten whole (except for feathers). It seems like there must be a better way to get winter food ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity