Don't Read This Before Breakfast
Often, when people are grossed out by another culture's food, it stems from a lack of understanding or willingness to accept differences. But in the case of this Inuit delicacy, it has to taste gross, no matter what the reason. Dubbed Kiviak, the dish consists of 400 small birds left to ferment in the body of a seal. The birds are then eaten whole (except for feathers). It seems like there must be a better way to get winter food ...
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet