Don't Read This Before Breakfast
Often, when people are grossed out by another culture's food, it stems from a lack of understanding or willingness to accept differences. But in the case of this Inuit delicacy, it has to taste gross, no matter what the reason. Dubbed Kiviak, the dish consists of 400 small birds left to ferment in the body of a seal. The birds are then eaten whole (except for feathers). It seems like there must be a better way to get winter food ...
Recommended For You
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change