Don't Read This Before Breakfast
Often, when people are grossed out by another culture's food, it stems from a lack of understanding or willingness to accept differences. But in the case of this Inuit delicacy, it has to taste gross, no matter what the reason. Dubbed Kiviak, the dish consists of 400 small birds left to ferment in the body of a seal. The birds are then eaten whole (except for feathers). It seems like there must be a better way to get winter food ...
Recommended For You
- > Investigation Discovery Just Announced a Special About Adnan Syed
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool