China's Biggest Baby Ever Born
China's heaviest baby ever was just born. Named Chun Chun (which can't be kind, no matter what language you speak), the baby boy weighed 15.5 pounds. The mother of the child told reporters she could tell the baby would be big because her "body felt clumsy" ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed