China's Biggest Baby Ever Born
China's heaviest baby ever was just born. Named Chun Chun (which can't be kind, no matter what language you speak), the baby boy weighed 15.5 pounds. The mother of the child told reporters she could tell the baby would be big because her "body felt clumsy" ...
Recommended For You
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing