China's Biggest Baby Ever Born
China's heaviest baby ever was just born. Named Chun Chun (which can't be kind, no matter what language you speak), the baby boy weighed 15.5 pounds. The mother of the child told reporters she could tell the baby would be big because her "body felt clumsy" ...
Recommended For You
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal