THAT's a Jumbo Shrimp
One of the more disappointing things about seafood is that when a restaurant labels something a "jumbo shrimp," it's still pretty tiny. Fortunately, some scientists near New Zealand have found a solution: they went into deep ocean water and came up with an 11-inch, shrimp-like creature. Science is constantly redefining our seafood expectations ...
Recommended For You
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth