THAT's a Jumbo Shrimp
One of the more disappointing things about seafood is that when a restaurant labels something a "jumbo shrimp," it's still pretty tiny. Fortunately, some scientists near New Zealand have found a solution: they went into deep ocean water and came up with an 11-inch, shrimp-like creature. Science is constantly redefining our seafood expectations ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign