THAT's a Jumbo Shrimp
One of the more disappointing things about seafood is that when a restaurant labels something a "jumbo shrimp," it's still pretty tiny. Fortunately, some scientists near New Zealand have found a solution: they went into deep ocean water and came up with an 11-inch, shrimp-like creature. Science is constantly redefining our seafood expectations ...
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year