Anchorman Is Non-Fiction
Remember that part in Anchorman where they talk about how Ron Burgundy will read anything off the teleprompter? That actually happened to one local newscaster in the video embedded below, and the results are predictably awesome ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity