Creepy and Abandoned Chinese Disneyland
There's something very eerie about abandoned amusement parks in general, but these photographs of Wonderland in China are somehow even creepier than normal. Maybe it's the skeletal construction of the park's castle or the fact it was supposed to be China's biggest park and stands empty. Either way, this is definitely not the happiest place on earth ...
Recommended For You
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal