Creepy and Abandoned Chinese Disneyland
There's something very eerie about abandoned amusement parks in general, but these photographs of Wonderland in China are somehow even creepier than normal. Maybe it's the skeletal construction of the park's castle or the fact it was supposed to be China's biggest park and stands empty. Either way, this is definitely not the happiest place on earth ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity