It's a Bird, It's a Plane ... Oh Wait, That's a Train
China has debuted a new high-speed passenger train that will attempt to reach 310 miles per hour, which is faster than some American commercial airliners. The train will be put into regular use in coming years and will go between Shanghai and Beijing. Meanwhile, enjoy sitting in traffic during your commute ...
Recommended For You
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening