It's a Bird, It's a Plane ... Oh Wait, That's a Train
China has debuted a new high-speed passenger train that will attempt to reach 310 miles per hour, which is faster than some American commercial airliners. The train will be put into regular use in coming years and will go between Shanghai and Beijing. Meanwhile, enjoy sitting in traffic during your commute ...
Recommended For You
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’