It's a Bird, It's a Plane ... Oh Wait, That's a Train
China has debuted a new high-speed passenger train that will attempt to reach 310 miles per hour, which is faster than some American commercial airliners. The train will be put into regular use in coming years and will go between Shanghai and Beijing. Meanwhile, enjoy sitting in traffic during your commute ...
Recommended For You
- > Newly Found Martin Luther Book Includes His Handwritten Notes
- > Watch: GoPro Reminds Us What Summer Is About
- > Reese Witherspoon to Star in Tinker Bell Movie
- > The Arnold Schwarzenegger of Kangaroos Has Been Spotted in an Australian Neighborhood
- > Enjoy This New 2-Minute ‘Jurassic World’ Featurette