It's a Bird, It's a Plane ... Oh Wait, That's a Train
China has debuted a new high-speed passenger train that will attempt to reach 310 miles per hour, which is faster than some American commercial airliners. The train will be put into regular use in coming years and will go between Shanghai and Beijing. Meanwhile, enjoy sitting in traffic during your commute ...
Recommended For You
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’