It's a Bird, It's a Plane ... Oh Wait, That's a Train
China has debuted a new high-speed passenger train that will attempt to reach 310 miles per hour, which is faster than some American commercial airliners. The train will be put into regular use in coming years and will go between Shanghai and Beijing. Meanwhile, enjoy sitting in traffic during your commute ...
Recommended For You
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking