Coincidentally, Mtn. Dew and Doritos Sales Also Up
Video game maker Activision/Blizzard has announced that the latest in the Call of Duty series, Modern Warfare 3, passed the $1 billion sales mark in only 16 days—one day less than the 17 required by Avatar to hit $1 billion. When video game developers finally realize the dream of Call of Duty: Avatar, sales will be fully realized ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed