Coincidentally, Mtn. Dew and Doritos Sales Also Up
Video game maker Activision/Blizzard has announced that the latest in the Call of Duty series, Modern Warfare 3, passed the $1 billion sales mark in only 16 days—one day less than the 17 required by Avatar to hit $1 billion. When video game developers finally realize the dream of Call of Duty: Avatar, sales will be fully realized ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today