Coincidentally, Mtn. Dew and Doritos Sales Also Up
Video game maker Activision/Blizzard has announced that the latest in the Call of Duty series, Modern Warfare 3, passed the $1 billion sales mark in only 16 days—one day less than the 17 required by Avatar to hit $1 billion. When video game developers finally realize the dream of Call of Duty: Avatar, sales will be fully realized ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola