Traveling Chocolate "Theme Park" Debuts in China
China has introduced a traveling "theme park" that showcases more than 200 chocolate "art pieces," including chocolate-ized versions of a traditional Chinese tea set and, um, Bumblebee from Transformers. Sadly, the organizers didn't take the opportunity afforded by the label "theme park" and didn't make Willy Wonka's edible room ...
Recommended For You
- > National Treasures Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Are Hosting the Golden Globes Again
- > Colleges Distance Themselves from Bill Cosby
- > Patagonia Is Giving Away Clothes to Keep You from Shopping on Black Friday
- > There Will Be a Second Season of ‘Serial’
- > Ferguson Bakery Owner Raises $250K Online after Store Is Damaged in Riots