Traveling Chocolate "Theme Park" Debuts in China
China has introduced a traveling "theme park" that showcases more than 200 chocolate "art pieces," including chocolate-ized versions of a traditional Chinese tea set and, um, Bumblebee from Transformers. Sadly, the organizers didn't take the opportunity afforded by the label "theme park" and didn't make Willy Wonka's edible room ...
Recommended For You
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change