Traveling Chocolate "Theme Park" Debuts in China
China has introduced a traveling "theme park" that showcases more than 200 chocolate "art pieces," including chocolate-ized versions of a traditional Chinese tea set and, um, Bumblebee from Transformers. Sadly, the organizers didn't take the opportunity afforded by the label "theme park" and didn't make Willy Wonka's edible room ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity