Traveling Chocolate "Theme Park" Debuts in China
China has introduced a traveling "theme park" that showcases more than 200 chocolate "art pieces," including chocolate-ized versions of a traditional Chinese tea set and, um, Bumblebee from Transformers. Sadly, the organizers didn't take the opportunity afforded by the label "theme park" and didn't make Willy Wonka's edible room ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward