Traveling Chocolate "Theme Park" Debuts in China
China has introduced a traveling "theme park" that showcases more than 200 chocolate "art pieces," including chocolate-ized versions of a traditional Chinese tea set and, um, Bumblebee from Transformers. Sadly, the organizers didn't take the opportunity afforded by the label "theme park" and didn't make Willy Wonka's edible room ...
Recommended For You
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day
- > Our National Nightmare Is Over: SkyMall May Be Returning Soon
- > Hugh Jackman to Star in ‘Apostle Paul’ Movie