Prince William Copilots Rescue of Two Sailors
Following the tragic sinking of a cargo ship near Wales, five sailors remain missing and one deceased. However, two of the crew members were rescued by a Royal Air Force helicopter, co-piloted by Prince William. The prince is a flight lieutenant trained in search and rescue ...
Recommended For You
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal