Prince William Copilots Rescue of Two Sailors
Following the tragic sinking of a cargo ship near Wales, five sailors remain missing and one deceased. However, two of the crew members were rescued by a Royal Air Force helicopter, co-piloted by Prince William. The prince is a flight lieutenant trained in search and rescue ...
Recommended For You
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle