Prince William Copilots Rescue of Two Sailors
Following the tragic sinking of a cargo ship near Wales, five sailors remain missing and one deceased. However, two of the crew members were rescued by a Royal Air Force helicopter, co-piloted by Prince William. The prince is a flight lieutenant trained in search and rescue ...
Recommended For You
- > Enjoy This New 2-Minute ‘Jurassic World’ Featurette
- > Cut. It. Out. The Olsen Twins Will Not Be a Part of the ‘Full House’ Spin-off
- > 139 Graves Found in Abandoned Malaysian Human Trafficking Camps
- > Phat ‘90s Sunny D Commercial Has Been Updated for a New Generation
- > Here's The Rock Crash-Officiating a Guy's Wedding