Prince William Copilots Rescue of Two Sailors
Following the tragic sinking of a cargo ship near Wales, five sailors remain missing and one deceased. However, two of the crew members were rescued by a Royal Air Force helicopter, co-piloted by Prince William. The prince is a flight lieutenant trained in search and rescue ...
Recommended For You
- > Kentucky Clerk Who Refused to Issue Marriage License Sent to Jail
- > Go For a Nice Distracting Drive With Stephen Colbert
- > Brace Yourselves … Netflix’s September Lineup is Coming
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video