Prince William Copilots Rescue of Two Sailors
Following the tragic sinking of a cargo ship near Wales, five sailors remain missing and one deceased. However, two of the crew members were rescued by a Royal Air Force helicopter, co-piloted by Prince William. The prince is a flight lieutenant trained in search and rescue ...
Recommended For You
- > Former Megachurch Pastor Tullian Tchividjian Almost Committed Suicide After Scandal
- > Last Night’s Debate Has Already Been Autotuned, and It’s Glorious
- > Report: Christians in North Korea Face Torture, Rape, Death and More For Their Faith
- > Texas Is Trying to Pass New Fetal Burial Laws
- > Conflict In Aleppo Continues As The City's Children Pray For Brutal War's End