Something Boring Turns Cool—Just Add Water
One of the strangely annoying things about eating fruit are the little sticker labels that identify what kind of fruit it is. At the same time, you're also (apparently) supposed to wash your fruit with "fruit wash," which gets rid of pesticides, insects and wax. Well, some clever person has found a way to solve both problems: a fruit label that turns into fruit wash when you add water to it ...
Recommended For You
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works