Something Boring Turns Cool—Just Add Water
One of the strangely annoying things about eating fruit are the little sticker labels that identify what kind of fruit it is. At the same time, you're also (apparently) supposed to wash your fruit with "fruit wash," which gets rid of pesticides, insects and wax. Well, some clever person has found a way to solve both problems: a fruit label that turns into fruit wash when you add water to it ...
Recommended For You
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images
- > Italy Earthquake Death Toll Rises to 241
- > Questlove Will Host a Weekly Pandora Radio Show. We're Excited