Something Boring Turns Cool—Just Add Water
One of the strangely annoying things about eating fruit are the little sticker labels that identify what kind of fruit it is. At the same time, you're also (apparently) supposed to wash your fruit with "fruit wash," which gets rid of pesticides, insects and wax. Well, some clever person has found a way to solve both problems: a fruit label that turns into fruit wash when you add water to it ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward