Something Boring Turns Cool—Just Add Water
One of the strangely annoying things about eating fruit are the little sticker labels that identify what kind of fruit it is. At the same time, you're also (apparently) supposed to wash your fruit with "fruit wash," which gets rid of pesticides, insects and wax. Well, some clever person has found a way to solve both problems: a fruit label that turns into fruit wash when you add water to it ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like