Something Boring Turns Cool—Just Add Water
One of the strangely annoying things about eating fruit are the little sticker labels that identify what kind of fruit it is. At the same time, you're also (apparently) supposed to wash your fruit with "fruit wash," which gets rid of pesticides, insects and wax. Well, some clever person has found a way to solve both problems: a fruit label that turns into fruit wash when you add water to it ...
Recommended For You
- Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter' 1
- Instead of Sending Him to Jail, Officer Prays with Grieving Man and Drives Him 100 Miles to Be With His Family2
- Why 'Designated Survivor' Is the Show America Needs2
- Should You Support Your Friends Even When You Think They're Wrong?2
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > The Fatal Shooting of Another Unarmed Black Man Sparks Protests in San Diego
- > Tom Hanks Crashes a Couple’s Wedding Photos, Remains the Best
- > Instead of Sending Him to Jail, Officer Prays with Grieving Man and Drives Him 100 Miles to Be With His Family
- > Here’s Usain Bolt Easily Beating James Corden and Owen Wilson in a Foot Race