We Don't Really Understand Either
Bad news for breast cancer awareness and Victoria's Secret: The color pink doesn't actually exist. Scientists have determined that the color we know as "pink" is actually a concentration of all other light colors minus green. So if you're renting a movie this week, look for The Minus-Green Panther or Pretty in Minus-Green ...
Recommended For You
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series