We Don't Really Understand Either
Bad news for breast cancer awareness and Victoria's Secret: The color pink doesn't actually exist. Scientists have determined that the color we know as "pink" is actually a concentration of all other light colors minus green. So if you're renting a movie this week, look for The Minus-Green Panther or Pretty in Minus-Green ...
Recommended For You
- > It’s Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man in This New ‘Civil War’ Trailer
- > Kanye West on New Album: It’s Gospel with a Lot of Cursing
- > What Happens to This Prediction Linking Revival to a Panthers Super Bowl Victory?
- > Update: Wheaton College Asks for Controversial Prof's Forgiveness
- > All of Those T-Shirts Made for Losing Teams Are Used for a Good Cause