We Don't Really Understand Either
Bad news for breast cancer awareness and Victoria's Secret: The color pink doesn't actually exist. Scientists have determined that the color we know as "pink" is actually a concentration of all other light colors minus green. So if you're renting a movie this week, look for The Minus-Green Panther or Pretty in Minus-Green ...
Recommended For You
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One
- > Congratulations on 150 Million Installations, YouVersion.
- > 16-Year-Old Arrested For Writing a Facebook Status About Killing a Dinosaur
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation