We Don't Really Understand Either
Bad news for breast cancer awareness and Victoria's Secret: The color pink doesn't actually exist. Scientists have determined that the color we know as "pink" is actually a concentration of all other light colors minus green. So if you're renting a movie this week, look for The Minus-Green Panther or Pretty in Minus-Green ...
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing