Even Ancient Stone Walls Have Ticket Avoiders
A woman who wanted to avoid paying for a ticket to Nanjing's Zhonghua Gate in China climbed up a 70-foot portion of the wall to get to the walkway portion of the wall. Apparently the woman has been climbing since she was a child, so she did the climb with no rope or harness. She's an inspiration to people everywhere who also hate entrance fees ...
Recommended For You
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > States With Mandatory Background Checks for Guns Don't Have As Many School Shootings
- > Donald Trump Named 'Person of the Year' By 'Time' Magazine
- > Ohio Just Passed a Law That Makes Abortion Illegal at the Moment a Heartbeat Can Be Detected
- > Do You Even Lift (Your Name on High), Bro?
- > Finally, Another Will Ferrell Athlete Movie Is in the Works