Even Ancient Stone Walls Have Ticket Avoiders
A woman who wanted to avoid paying for a ticket to Nanjing's Zhonghua Gate in China climbed up a 70-foot portion of the wall to get to the walkway portion of the wall. Apparently the woman has been climbing since she was a child, so she did the climb with no rope or harness. She's an inspiration to people everywhere who also hate entrance fees ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola