Even Ancient Stone Walls Have Ticket Avoiders
A woman who wanted to avoid paying for a ticket to Nanjing's Zhonghua Gate in China climbed up a 70-foot portion of the wall to get to the walkway portion of the wall. Apparently the woman has been climbing since she was a child, so she did the climb with no rope or harness. She's an inspiration to people everywhere who also hate entrance fees ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital