Even Ancient Stone Walls Have Ticket Avoiders
A woman who wanted to avoid paying for a ticket to Nanjing's Zhonghua Gate in China climbed up a 70-foot portion of the wall to get to the walkway portion of the wall. Apparently the woman has been climbing since she was a child, so she did the climb with no rope or harness. She's an inspiration to people everywhere who also hate entrance fees ...
Recommended For You
- > Aziz Ansari Announces 'Master of None' Season 2 Is Coming
- > New Study Shows Church-Going Couples Are Happier
- > Check Out the Final ‘Batman vs. Superman: The Dawn of Justice’ Trailer
- > Scientists Detect Gravitational Waves, Confirming Einstein’s Prediction
- > Jared Padalecki Is Returning to Stars Hollow as Dean