Even Ancient Stone Walls Have Ticket Avoiders
A woman who wanted to avoid paying for a ticket to Nanjing's Zhonghua Gate in China climbed up a 70-foot portion of the wall to get to the walkway portion of the wall. Apparently the woman has been climbing since she was a child, so she did the climb with no rope or harness. She's an inspiration to people everywhere who also hate entrance fees ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 'It Meets My Needs' and Other Bad Reasons for Choosing a Church