For This Artist, Fruits and Veggies Mean Death
When you think about fruits and vegetables, "death" isn't the first thing that comes to mind. But for Russian artist Dimitri Tsykalov, fresh produce is his preferred medium to make weirdly detailed carvings of skulls. They are easily the strangest things you will see today ...
Recommended For You
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’