For This Artist, Fruits and Veggies Mean Death
When you think about fruits and vegetables, "death" isn't the first thing that comes to mind. But for Russian artist Dimitri Tsykalov, fresh produce is his preferred medium to make weirdly detailed carvings of skulls. They are easily the strangest things you will see today ...
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing