For This Artist, Fruits and Veggies Mean Death
When you think about fruits and vegetables, "death" isn't the first thing that comes to mind. But for Russian artist Dimitri Tsykalov, fresh produce is his preferred medium to make weirdly detailed carvings of skulls. They are easily the strangest things you will see today ...
Recommended For You
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital
- > UN: 191,000 Have Died in Syria’s Civil War
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One