For This Artist, Fruits and Veggies Mean Death
When you think about fruits and vegetables, "death" isn't the first thing that comes to mind. But for Russian artist Dimitri Tsykalov, fresh produce is his preferred medium to make weirdly detailed carvings of skulls. They are easily the strangest things you will see today ...
Recommended For You
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed