For This Artist, Fruits and Veggies Mean Death
When you think about fruits and vegetables, "death" isn't the first thing that comes to mind. But for Russian artist Dimitri Tsykalov, fresh produce is his preferred medium to make weirdly detailed carvings of skulls. They are easily the strangest things you will see today ...
Recommended For You
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts