Fake Apple Stores Pop Up in China
One thing China is well known for is making incredibly good knock-off versions of name-brand products. The appearance of the reproduction is so good that it's difficult to tell if it's fake until you actually use it. Now that creative talent has been turned toward making fake Apple Stores, and the results are pretty astonishing ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity