If You Hate Your Servers, Rejoice
If you often go to a restaurant and think "If only I could call on my server like I call on my dog," then Applebee's in the place for you. The chain's restaurants in central Florida are experimenting with a new plan that allows diners to call their servers via a button at the table that makes a server's watch buzz. We assume the version 2.0 of the plan includes shock collars ...
Recommended For You
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts