If You Hate Your Servers, Rejoice
If you often go to a restaurant and think "If only I could call on my server like I call on my dog," then Applebee's in the place for you. The chain's restaurants in central Florida are experimenting with a new plan that allows diners to call their servers via a button at the table that makes a server's watch buzz. We assume the version 2.0 of the plan includes shock collars ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola