The Next Campaign Will Involve Spikes
A new advertising campaign for Coca-Cola in Paris consists of giant pieces of Velcro to advertise the new grip feature on plastic Coke bottles. Which seems like a great idea until you remember that it's cold in Paris and people wear wool. Which sticks to Velcro. They may as well have made giant billboards saying "We hate your clothes so buy our soda" ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists