The Next Campaign Will Involve Spikes
A new advertising campaign for Coca-Cola in Paris consists of giant pieces of Velcro to advertise the new grip feature on plastic Coke bottles. Which seems like a great idea until you remember that it's cold in Paris and people wear wool. Which sticks to Velcro. They may as well have made giant billboards saying "We hate your clothes so buy our soda" ...
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?