The Next Campaign Will Involve Spikes
A new advertising campaign for Coca-Cola in Paris consists of giant pieces of Velcro to advertise the new grip feature on plastic Coke bottles. Which seems like a great idea until you remember that it's cold in Paris and people wear wool. Which sticks to Velcro. They may as well have made giant billboards saying "We hate your clothes so buy our soda" ...
Recommended For You
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack