Cowboy Forgets He Lives in 21st Century
A cowboy in Wyoming was given a citation for letting his horse wander around town. His defense? The town didn't have a hitching post. He also complained about the lack of a quality sarsaparilla and the corral he was set to duel in was too tiny ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming