Cowboy Forgets He Lives in 21st Century
A cowboy in Wyoming was given a citation for letting his horse wander around town. His defense? The town didn't have a hitching post. He also complained about the lack of a quality sarsaparilla and the corral he was set to duel in was too tiny ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts