Cowboy Forgets He Lives in 21st Century
A cowboy in Wyoming was given a citation for letting his horse wander around town. His defense? The town didn't have a hitching post. He also complained about the lack of a quality sarsaparilla and the corral he was set to duel in was too tiny ...
Recommended For You
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal