Cowboy Forgets He Lives in 21st Century
A cowboy in Wyoming was given a citation for letting his horse wander around town. His defense? The town didn't have a hitching post. He also complained about the lack of a quality sarsaparilla and the corral he was set to duel in was too tiny ...
Recommended For You
- > A 'Friday Night Lights' Musical is Coming
- > 5 Black Lives Matter Demonstrators Were Shot in Minneapolis Last Night
- > Officer Charged with Murder for Shooting Black Teen 16 Times
- > Netflix to Release an Original Indie Film Written by Bob Odenkirk
- > White Christians Are No Longer the Majority in the U.S.