Cowboy Forgets He Lives in 21st Century
A cowboy in Wyoming was given a citation for letting his horse wander around town. His defense? The town didn't have a hitching post. He also complained about the lack of a quality sarsaparilla and the corral he was set to duel in was too tiny ...
Recommended For You
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’