Dinosaur Theme Park Faces Legal Troubles
A creationist dinosaur theme park in Florida will be seized by authorities, according to a judge's recent ruling. The park was owned by a couple currently serving jail time for tax evasion. One of the owners, Kent Hovind, fought the IRS for 17 years while he argued that he was employed by God and didn't need to pay taxes. Authorities have neglected to take into account the recent attempt by the park to extract dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes trapped in amber. Soon, the Kent Hovind Velociraptor Brigade will have their revenge. Oh yes, they will ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward