Dinosaur Theme Park Faces Legal Troubles
A creationist dinosaur theme park in Florida will be seized by authorities, according to a judge's recent ruling. The park was owned by a couple currently serving jail time for tax evasion. One of the owners, Kent Hovind, fought the IRS for 17 years while he argued that he was employed by God and didn't need to pay taxes. Authorities have neglected to take into account the recent attempt by the park to extract dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes trapped in amber. Soon, the Kent Hovind Velociraptor Brigade will have their revenge. Oh yes, they will ...
Recommended For You
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts