Dinosaur Theme Park Faces Legal Troubles
A creationist dinosaur theme park in Florida will be seized by authorities, according to a judge's recent ruling. The park was owned by a couple currently serving jail time for tax evasion. One of the owners, Kent Hovind, fought the IRS for 17 years while he argued that he was employed by God and didn't need to pay taxes. Authorities have neglected to take into account the recent attempt by the park to extract dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes trapped in amber. Soon, the Kent Hovind Velociraptor Brigade will have their revenge. Oh yes, they will ...
Recommended For You
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President