Dinosaur Theme Park Faces Legal Troubles
A creationist dinosaur theme park in Florida will be seized by authorities, according to a judge's recent ruling. The park was owned by a couple currently serving jail time for tax evasion. One of the owners, Kent Hovind, fought the IRS for 17 years while he argued that he was employed by God and didn't need to pay taxes. Authorities have neglected to take into account the recent attempt by the park to extract dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes trapped in amber. Soon, the Kent Hovind Velociraptor Brigade will have their revenge. Oh yes, they will ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign
- > Scotland Will Remain a Part of the United Kingdom
- > Zack Snyder and JJ Abrams Are Having a Star Wars/Batman Mashup Twitter War
- > Air Force Members No Longer Have to Say ‘So Help Me God’ in Oath