Dinosaur Theme Park Faces Legal Troubles
A creationist dinosaur theme park in Florida will be seized by authorities, according to a judge's recent ruling. The park was owned by a couple currently serving jail time for tax evasion. One of the owners, Kent Hovind, fought the IRS for 17 years while he argued that he was employed by God and didn't need to pay taxes. Authorities have neglected to take into account the recent attempt by the park to extract dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes trapped in amber. Soon, the Kent Hovind Velociraptor Brigade will have their revenge. Oh yes, they will ...
Recommended For You
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day