Has Tremors Taught Us Nothing?
A journalist from New Zealand is headed to Mongolia's Gobi Desert to hunt for the legendary Mongolian Death Worm. According to local legend, the worm springs out of the sand and kills people by spitting acid and/or shooting lightning from its rectum. Scientists insist the worm is a legend, but the journalist remains committed to the search for the worm. Doesn't he know that pretty much every monster movie starts this way? Fortunately for him, he'll be accompanied by Sigourney Weaver as Ripley ...
Recommended For You
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > ‘Will It Blend’ Gives Jar Jar Binks the Ending He Deserves
- > Verizon Ad: Turn Off Your Phone and Spend Time with Family
- > Pizzeria Closes for Business on Thanksgiving, But Opens to Anyone in Need of a Free Meal
- > Businessman Buys Dinner for 400 Military Service Members in the Airport
- > Nickelodeon Is Making a ‘Hey Arnold’ Movie