Has Tremors Taught Us Nothing?
A journalist from New Zealand is headed to Mongolia's Gobi Desert to hunt for the legendary Mongolian Death Worm. According to local legend, the worm springs out of the sand and kills people by spitting acid and/or shooting lightning from its rectum. Scientists insist the worm is a legend, but the journalist remains committed to the search for the worm. Doesn't he know that pretty much every monster movie starts this way? Fortunately for him, he'll be accompanied by Sigourney Weaver as Ripley ...
Recommended For You
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here