Has Tremors Taught Us Nothing?
A journalist from New Zealand is headed to Mongolia's Gobi Desert to hunt for the legendary Mongolian Death Worm. According to local legend, the worm springs out of the sand and kills people by spitting acid and/or shooting lightning from its rectum. Scientists insist the worm is a legend, but the journalist remains committed to the search for the worm. Doesn't he know that pretty much every monster movie starts this way? Fortunately for him, he'll be accompanied by Sigourney Weaver as Ripley ...
Recommended For You
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > States With Mandatory Background Checks for Guns Don't Have As Many School Shootings
- > Donald Trump Named 'Person of the Year' By 'Time' Magazine
- > Ohio Just Passed a Law That Makes Abortion Illegal at the Moment a Heartbeat Can Be Detected
- > Do You Even Lift (Your Name on High), Bro?
- > Finally, Another Will Ferrell Athlete Movie Is in the Works