Has Tremors Taught Us Nothing?
A journalist from New Zealand is headed to Mongolia's Gobi Desert to hunt for the legendary Mongolian Death Worm. According to local legend, the worm springs out of the sand and kills people by spitting acid and/or shooting lightning from its rectum. Scientists insist the worm is a legend, but the journalist remains committed to the search for the worm. Doesn't he know that pretty much every monster movie starts this way? Fortunately for him, he'll be accompanied by Sigourney Weaver as Ripley ...
Recommended For You
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Migrants Around the World Are Meeting Closed Doors
- > Dan Harmon Will Appear on the Season Finale of Ken Jeong’s ‘Dr. Ken’
- > Ellen Gave an Entire High School Class College Scholarships, and It Was Moving
- > #SomeoneTellFox Trends After Show Uses Real Footage of Terrorist Attack
- > The DAPL Protest Area Was Cleared in a ‘Military-Style Takeover’