Smile! You're Being Ranked!
If you're a busy commuter, doesn't a happy public transit officer immediately make your whole morning? Clearly Japan has realized this truism, as they're recently developed a way to "rate" smiles. A machine measures your smile and lets you know how you're doing. Frowning? You get a zero. Beaming? Maybe an 8.5. Cheshire cat? 10 ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours