Smile! You're Being Ranked!
If you're a busy commuter, doesn't a happy public transit officer immediately make your whole morning? Clearly Japan has realized this truism, as they're recently developed a way to "rate" smiles. A machine measures your smile and lets you know how you're doing. Frowning? You get a zero. Beaming? Maybe an 8.5. Cheshire cat? 10 ...
Recommended For You
- > Satanic Temple Brings an After-School Satan Club To Portland Elementary School
- > Here’s an Easy Way to Figure Out If You’re Registered to Vote
- > Lecrae Teamed Up with Leon Bridges on a Song for ‘Birth of a Nation’
- > An iPal Robot Has Been Developed To Take Care Of Kids And Its Pretty Creepy
- > This Insane Slackline Video Will Make You Break Out in a Cold Sweat