Smile! You're Being Ranked!
If you're a busy commuter, doesn't a happy public transit officer immediately make your whole morning? Clearly Japan has realized this truism, as they're recently developed a way to "rate" smiles. A machine measures your smile and lets you know how you're doing. Frowning? You get a zero. Beaming? Maybe an 8.5. Cheshire cat? 10 ...
Recommended For You
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed
- > Here’s a Fan-Made Trailer for a Boba Fett Stand-Alone 'Star Wars' Movie