Smile! You're Being Ranked!
If you're a busy commuter, doesn't a happy public transit officer immediately make your whole morning? Clearly Japan has realized this truism, as they're recently developed a way to "rate" smiles. A machine measures your smile and lets you know how you're doing. Frowning? You get a zero. Beaming? Maybe an 8.5. Cheshire cat? 10 ...
Recommended For You
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Line-Up Moving Forward
- > Here’s the Jarring First Trailer for Jon Stewart’s Directorial Debut ‘Rosewater’
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism