Smile! You're Being Ranked!
If you're a busy commuter, doesn't a happy public transit officer immediately make your whole morning? Clearly Japan has realized this truism, as they're recently developed a way to "rate" smiles. A machine measures your smile and lets you know how you're doing. Frowning? You get a zero. Beaming? Maybe an 8.5. Cheshire cat? 10 ...
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet