A 9-year-old boy in Utah used skills he learned from Man vs. Wild to survive a night alone in Ashley National Forest. So, for all you people who down on Bear Grylls, it turns out he SAVES PEOPLE'S LIVES. How about that, huh? ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today