A 9-year-old boy in Utah used skills he learned from Man vs. Wild to survive a night alone in Ashley National Forest. So, for all you people who down on Bear Grylls, it turns out he SAVES PEOPLE'S LIVES. How about that, huh? ...
Recommended For You
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'