In Soviet Russia, Clown Shoes Wear You
This is a sad clown story if ever we've heard one. Valerik Kashkin, a clown in the Moscow State Circus, says he can no longer wear oversized clown shoes due to an injury. Clowns just aren't funny with normal sized shoes. Oh, wait. Clowns are never funny. They're terrifying ...
Recommended For You
- > Here in America, Living With Your Parents Is the New Normal
- > An Officer Involved with Freddie Gray Case Acquitted of All Charges
- > Justin Bieber on Instagram: Calls Out Award Shows and Gives Shout Out to Bethel Music
- > The Newest Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Reveals a Lot About the Storyline
- > At Least 120 People Were Killed By ISIS Bombings in Syria This Week