In Soviet Russia, Clown Shoes Wear You
This is a sad clown story if ever we've heard one. Valerik Kashkin, a clown in the Moscow State Circus, says he can no longer wear oversized clown shoes due to an injury. Clowns just aren't funny with normal sized shoes. Oh, wait. Clowns are never funny. They're terrifying ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples