In Soviet Russia, Clown Shoes Wear You
This is a sad clown story if ever we've heard one. Valerik Kashkin, a clown in the Moscow State Circus, says he can no longer wear oversized clown shoes due to an injury. Clowns just aren't funny with normal sized shoes. Oh, wait. Clowns are never funny. They're terrifying ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down