In Soviet Russia, Clown Shoes Wear You
This is a sad clown story if ever we've heard one. Valerik Kashkin, a clown in the Moscow State Circus, says he can no longer wear oversized clown shoes due to an injury. Clowns just aren't funny with normal sized shoes. Oh, wait. Clowns are never funny. They're terrifying ...
Recommended For You
- > Woman Struck by Lightning at Airport
- > Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Clinics to Stay Open
- > NBC Cans ‘The Apprentice’ and Beauty Pageants After Donald Trump’s Immigration Comments
- > Supreme Court Says Controversial Execution Drug Is Constitutional
- > High Profile Egyptian Prosecutor of Islamists Has Been Assassinated