Glasgow University and New Scientist study determine that women’s faces are easier to read than men. The study involved 6,500 people attempting to identify lucky, humorous, religious or trustworthy faces. Women’s faces appeared more transparent and “gave away” more than men’s faces. There are about three billion men who would disagree with that ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity