Glasgow University and New Scientist study determine that women’s faces are easier to read than men. The study involved 6,500 people attempting to identify lucky, humorous, religious or trustworthy faces. Women’s faces appeared more transparent and “gave away” more than men’s faces. There are about three billion men who would disagree with that ...
Recommended For You
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking