Glasgow University and New Scientist study determine that women’s faces are easier to read than men. The study involved 6,500 people attempting to identify lucky, humorous, religious or trustworthy faces. Women’s faces appeared more transparent and “gave away” more than men’s faces. There are about three billion men who would disagree with that ...
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet