Glasgow University and New Scientist study determine that women’s faces are easier to read than men. The study involved 6,500 people attempting to identify lucky, humorous, religious or trustworthy faces. Women’s faces appeared more transparent and “gave away” more than men’s faces. There are about three billion men who would disagree with that ...
Recommended For You
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.