Glasgow University and New Scientist study determine that women’s faces are easier to read than men. The study involved 6,500 people attempting to identify lucky, humorous, religious or trustworthy faces. Women’s faces appeared more transparent and “gave away” more than men’s faces. There are about three billion men who would disagree with that ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet Jon Stewart’s ‘Daily Show’ Replacement, Trevor Noah
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile