Solar Plane on Second Leg of Long Test Route
A plane fully powered by solar technology is flying from Spain to Morocco today, the second leg in a test flight that is a precursor to a flight around the world in 2014. The plane, dubbed the Solar Impulse, is about the size of a jumbo Airbus plane but weighs around the same as a normal-sized family car ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital