Solar Plane on Second Leg of Long Test Route
A plane fully powered by solar technology is flying from Spain to Morocco today, the second leg in a test flight that is a precursor to a flight around the world in 2014. The plane, dubbed the Solar Impulse, is about the size of a jumbo Airbus plane but weighs around the same as a normal-sized family car ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day