A Slice for the Space Fans
The space shuttle Discovery has made its final voyage atop a 747—to the Smithsonian museum in Washington, D.C. Discovery's retirement has merited tears from those still mourning the loss of the shuttle program, as well as a four-day celebration of its arrival in D.C. ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola