A Slice for the Space Fans
The space shuttle Discovery has made its final voyage atop a 747—to the Smithsonian museum in Washington, D.C. Discovery's retirement has merited tears from those still mourning the loss of the shuttle program, as well as a four-day celebration of its arrival in D.C. ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity