A Slice for the Space Fans
The space shuttle Discovery has made its final voyage atop a 747—to the Smithsonian museum in Washington, D.C. Discovery's retirement has merited tears from those still mourning the loss of the shuttle program, as well as a four-day celebration of its arrival in D.C. ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.