Travel by Tube! What Could Go Wrong?
A company called the ET3 Consortium has unveiled plans to build a series of pneumatic tubes that would enable people to travel through them at high speeds. Apparently, the tubes would be built to allow travel from the United States to China in around two hours. The biggest concern: Where do you go to the bathroom? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 213
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime668
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’53
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible286
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening