Travel by Tube! What Could Go Wrong?
A company called the ET3 Consortium has unveiled plans to build a series of pneumatic tubes that would enable people to travel through them at high speeds. Apparently, the tubes would be built to allow travel from the United States to China in around two hours. The biggest concern: Where do you go to the bathroom? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal