Travel by Tube! What Could Go Wrong?
A company called the ET3 Consortium has unveiled plans to build a series of pneumatic tubes that would enable people to travel through them at high speeds. Apparently, the tubes would be built to allow travel from the United States to China in around two hours. The biggest concern: Where do you go to the bathroom? ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today