Hackers Steal 174 Million Records in 2011
A new report by Verizon has found that hackers stole more than 174 million records in 2011, up from only 4 million in 2011. A huge percentage of those records were stolen by hacker groups Anonymous and Lulzsec. So basically, the lesson: Make your passwords harder than 123456 ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today