Hackers Steal 174 Million Records in 2011
A new report by Verizon has found that hackers stole more than 174 million records in 2011, up from only 4 million in 2011. A huge percentage of those records were stolen by hacker groups Anonymous and Lulzsec. So basically, the lesson: Make your passwords harder than 123456 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial