Hackers Steal 174 Million Records in 2011
A new report by Verizon has found that hackers stole more than 174 million records in 2011, up from only 4 million in 2011. A huge percentage of those records were stolen by hacker groups Anonymous and Lulzsec. So basically, the lesson: Make your passwords harder than 123456 ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward