Hackers Steal 174 Million Records in 2011
A new report by Verizon has found that hackers stole more than 174 million records in 2011, up from only 4 million in 2011. A huge percentage of those records were stolen by hacker groups Anonymous and Lulzsec. So basically, the lesson: Make your passwords harder than 123456 ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball