Hackers Steal 174 Million Records in 2011
A new report by Verizon has found that hackers stole more than 174 million records in 2011, up from only 4 million in 2011. A huge percentage of those records were stolen by hacker groups Anonymous and Lulzsec. So basically, the lesson: Make your passwords harder than 123456 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube