Microsoft Thought Google Was a Malicious Site
With the most recent update of their security/antivirus software, Microsoft (accidentally) labeled Google.com as a dangerous site that users shouldn't access. If they're trying to prevent people from using harmful programs, they should also stop making Internet Explorer ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign