Microsoft Thought Google Was a Malicious Site
With the most recent update of their security/antivirus software, Microsoft (accidentally) labeled Google.com as a dangerous site that users shouldn't access. If they're trying to prevent people from using harmful programs, they should also stop making Internet Explorer ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening