Microsoft Thought Google Was a Malicious Site
With the most recent update of their security/antivirus software, Microsoft (accidentally) labeled Google.com as a dangerous site that users shouldn't access. If they're trying to prevent people from using harmful programs, they should also stop making Internet Explorer ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward