Microsoft Thought Google Was a Malicious Site
With the most recent update of their security/antivirus software, Microsoft (accidentally) labeled Google.com as a dangerous site that users shouldn't access. If they're trying to prevent people from using harmful programs, they should also stop making Internet Explorer ...
Recommended For You
- > Obama Tells Religious Heckler, ‘I Believe in God. Thanks for the Prayer'
- > Liberian Officials May Quarantine Entire Communities as Ebola Outbreak Grows
- > Here Are the Worst Meals in America
- > This Dude Built a Roller Coaster in His Parents' Backyard
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible