This Better Be the Best Game Ever
Late Wednesday night, Kickstarter published a campaign for a team making a point-and-click game called Double Fine Adventure. A few hours later, they reached their $400,000 goal. At the time this slice was written, their funds were nearing $1.5 million. Does this mean it's going to be a quadruple fine adventure? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’