This Better Be the Best Game Ever
Late Wednesday night, Kickstarter published a campaign for a team making a point-and-click game called Double Fine Adventure. A few hours later, they reached their $400,000 goal. At the time this slice was written, their funds were nearing $1.5 million. Does this mean it's going to be a quadruple fine adventure? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day