This Better Be the Best Game Ever
Late Wednesday night, Kickstarter published a campaign for a team making a point-and-click game called Double Fine Adventure. A few hours later, they reached their $400,000 goal. At the time this slice was written, their funds were nearing $1.5 million. Does this mean it's going to be a quadruple fine adventure? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'