Cash for Your Info?
You probably know that Google has access to a lot of your data, particularly if you use Chrome and Gmail. As of now, there's no indication they're recording that data anywhere, but that could change—and you could get paid for it. If you think your private browsing and online data are worth Amazon gift cards, there's a new program for you ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet