Cash for Your Info?
You probably know that Google has access to a lot of your data, particularly if you use Chrome and Gmail. As of now, there's no indication they're recording that data anywhere, but that could change—and you could get paid for it. If you think your private browsing and online data are worth Amazon gift cards, there's a new program for you ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today