Cash for Your Info?
You probably know that Google has access to a lot of your data, particularly if you use Chrome and Gmail. As of now, there's no indication they're recording that data anywhere, but that could change—and you could get paid for it. If you think your private browsing and online data are worth Amazon gift cards, there's a new program for you ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth