Cash for Your Info?
You probably know that Google has access to a lot of your data, particularly if you use Chrome and Gmail. As of now, there's no indication they're recording that data anywhere, but that could change—and you could get paid for it. If you think your private browsing and online data are worth Amazon gift cards, there's a new program for you ...
Recommended For You
- > Emma Watson's Gender Equality Speech for the UN Is On Point
- > Jarring PSA Shows the Dangers Syrian Civilians Face Every Day
- > Happy 30th Anniversary, ‘The Cosby Show’
- > Colin Farrell (and Taylor Kitsch?) Will Star in Season 2 of ‘True Detective’
- > Rumor: Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Play Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Movie