Brazil Is Suing Twitter
The government of Brazil is suing Twitter for $300,000 because Brazilian drivers are using the social network to avoid police and traffic patrols and controls, including police with radar guns and checkpoints. Twitter has yet to comment on this new (and quite illegal) use of their technology ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology