Brazil Is Suing Twitter
The government of Brazil is suing Twitter for $300,000 because Brazilian drivers are using the social network to avoid police and traffic patrols and controls, including police with radar guns and checkpoints. Twitter has yet to comment on this new (and quite illegal) use of their technology ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Prosecutors in L.A. Are Now Reviewing Criminal Case Against Bill Cosy
- > An Animated Ghostbusters Movie May Also Soon Be in the Works
- > Watching Jell-O Being Smacked with a Tennis Racket in Slow Motion Is Surprisingly Satisfying
- > Report: Army Vet Shot 7 Times While Charging at Oregon Gunman
- > This Pizza Pouch Will Prevent All of Your Pizza Emergencies