Brazil Is Suing Twitter
The government of Brazil is suing Twitter for $300,000 because Brazilian drivers are using the social network to avoid police and traffic patrols and controls, including police with radar guns and checkpoints. Twitter has yet to comment on this new (and quite illegal) use of their technology ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.