Brazil Is Suing Twitter
The government of Brazil is suing Twitter for $300,000 because Brazilian drivers are using the social network to avoid police and traffic patrols and controls, including police with radar guns and checkpoints. Twitter has yet to comment on this new (and quite illegal) use of their technology ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day