Brazil Is Suing Twitter
The government of Brazil is suing Twitter for $300,000 because Brazilian drivers are using the social network to avoid police and traffic patrols and controls, including police with radar guns and checkpoints. Twitter has yet to comment on this new (and quite illegal) use of their technology ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed