Not-So-Exciting Apple Secret Revealed
If you are a very observant Apple fan or commercial viewer, you might have noticed any iPhone in an advertisement shows the time as 9:42. A former Apple exec finally explained the purpose of this little detail—and it was slightly anticlimactic ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today