EU Debuts Foldable Car
The European Union debuted a new foldable car that was previously just a theoretical design from MIT. The car folds up so three vehicles can fit in a single standard parking spot. The electric automobiles currently have a range of 60 miles, and experts suggest they will be used as temporary rentals that can be returned at kiosks scattered around cities ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lexus Releases Another Glimpse at Its Hoverboard
- > A New, Rediscovered Dr. Seuss Book Released Today
- > Los Angeles Lawmakers Vote to Ban High-Capacity Magazines for Guns
- > Watching an Astronaut Play with Dissolvable Tablets and Water in Zero Gravity Very Entertaining
- > Sorry ‘X-Men’ Fans. Channing Tatum May Walk Away from His Gambit Movie