EU Debuts Foldable Car
The European Union debuted a new foldable car that was previously just a theoretical design from MIT. The car folds up so three vehicles can fit in a single standard parking spot. The electric automobiles currently have a range of 60 miles, and experts suggest they will be used as temporary rentals that can be returned at kiosks scattered around cities ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola