EU Debuts Foldable Car
The European Union debuted a new foldable car that was previously just a theoretical design from MIT. The car folds up so three vehicles can fit in a single standard parking spot. The electric automobiles currently have a range of 60 miles, and experts suggest they will be used as temporary rentals that can be returned at kiosks scattered around cities ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial