EU Debuts Foldable Car
The European Union debuted a new foldable car that was previously just a theoretical design from MIT. The car folds up so three vehicles can fit in a single standard parking spot. The electric automobiles currently have a range of 60 miles, and experts suggest they will be used as temporary rentals that can be returned at kiosks scattered around cities ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple May Be Prepping a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day