Support for PIPA and SOPA Deteriorates
Apparently, yesterday's mass Internet protests (from the likes of Google, Wikipedia and Reddit) must have had an effect: Many of the Senators who previously supported the controversial Stop Internet Piracy and Protect IP Acts—including some previous co-sponsors of the bills—have now come out in opposition against the proposed laws ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > This Georgia County Is Trying to Stop a Mosque From Being Built
- > Here's the Trailer for the Big Screen Adaptation of ‘Same Kind of Different as Me’
- > Stephen Colbert Told a Great Story About a Crazy Coincidence with Someone from His Family’s Past
- > More Than 60 People Killed Following Massive Earthquake in Italy
- > Watch This Little League Coach Go to the Pitcher’s Mound to Tell His Son He Loves Him