Support for PIPA and SOPA Deteriorates
Apparently, yesterday's mass Internet protests (from the likes of Google, Wikipedia and Reddit) must have had an effect: Many of the Senators who previously supported the controversial Stop Internet Piracy and Protect IP Acts—including some previous co-sponsors of the bills—have now come out in opposition against the proposed laws ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward