The 16th Century: The Birth of Social Media?
We know social media plays a big part in movements today, from the Occupy protests to the Arab Spring. But this intriguing article draws parallels between our Facebook frenzies and movements of the past, and how figures like Martin Luther were able to quickly and effectively spread their message ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might