The 16th Century: The Birth of Social Media?
We know social media plays a big part in movements today, from the Occupy protests to the Arab Spring. But this intriguing article draws parallels between our Facebook frenzies and movements of the past, and how figures like Martin Luther were able to quickly and effectively spread their message ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban