The 16th Century: The Birth of Social Media?
We know social media plays a big part in movements today, from the Occupy protests to the Arab Spring. But this intriguing article draws parallels between our Facebook frenzies and movements of the past, and how figures like Martin Luther were able to quickly and effectively spread their message ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward