The 16th Century: The Birth of Social Media?
We know social media plays a big part in movements today, from the Occupy protests to the Arab Spring. But this intriguing article draws parallels between our Facebook frenzies and movements of the past, and how figures like Martin Luther were able to quickly and effectively spread their message ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples