Kindle Fire Takes Aim at Apple's iPad
Yesterday, Amazon.com announced their new tablet computer, dubbed the Kindle Fire. And some of the initial reviews have been very positive. But analysts still aren't sure if the Fire will be a true competitor to the Apple iPad 2, since the Fire is much less powerful. In the Fire's favor? A price point of $199 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal