Kindle Fire Takes Aim at Apple's iPad
Yesterday, Amazon.com announced their new tablet computer, dubbed the Kindle Fire. And some of the initial reviews have been very positive. But analysts still aren't sure if the Fire will be a true competitor to the Apple iPad 2, since the Fire is much less powerful. In the Fire's favor? A price point of $199 ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola