Kindle Fire Takes Aim at Apple's iPad
Yesterday, Amazon.com announced their new tablet computer, dubbed the Kindle Fire. And some of the initial reviews have been very positive. But analysts still aren't sure if the Fire will be a true competitor to the Apple iPad 2, since the Fire is much less powerful. In the Fire's favor? A price point of $199 ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward