Kindle Fire Takes Aim at Apple's iPad
Yesterday, Amazon.com announced their new tablet computer, dubbed the Kindle Fire. And some of the initial reviews have been very positive. But analysts still aren't sure if the Fire will be a true competitor to the Apple iPad 2, since the Fire is much less powerful. In the Fire's favor? A price point of $199 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’