Kindle Fire Takes Aim at Apple's iPad
Yesterday, Amazon.com announced their new tablet computer, dubbed the Kindle Fire. And some of the initial reviews have been very positive. But analysts still aren't sure if the Fire will be a true competitor to the Apple iPad 2, since the Fire is much less powerful. In the Fire's favor? A price point of $199 ...
Recommended For You
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage
- > This ‘Exploding Kittens’ Card Game Is the Most-Backed Kickstarter Campaign Ever