Kindle Fire Takes Aim at Apple's iPad
Yesterday, Amazon.com announced their new tablet computer, dubbed the Kindle Fire. And some of the initial reviews have been very positive. But analysts still aren't sure if the Fire will be a true competitor to the Apple iPad 2, since the Fire is much less powerful. In the Fire's favor? A price point of $199 ...
Recommended For You
- > Watch Mindy Kaling Keep It Together While Announcing Her Own Emmy Snub
- > Trailer: Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken'
- > Mel Gibson Suggests Maybe We All Take It Easy on Shia LaBeouf
- > 'Game of Thrones' and 'Fargo' Lead 2014 Emmy Nominations
- > Survey: 40% of Colleges Haven’t Investigated a Sexual Assault in 5 Years