The Dorkiest Models Possible
Hard drives and other computer components are often some of the biggest culprits in peoples' inability to recycle—they often contain circuits and pieces that are poisonous when they break down. So one man decided to take something useless—old hard drives—and make models of motorcycles and cars out of them. Now that's what we call re-"cycling" (sorry) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Sorry ‘X-Men’ Fans. Channing Tatum May Walk Away from His Gambit Movie
- > Someone Is Claiming Conan O'Brien Stole His Jokes
- > And Now, the World's Largest Balloon Animal
- > Aziz Ansari’s New Sitcom ‘Master of None’ Hits Netflix on Nov. 6
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process