The Dorkiest Models Possible
Hard drives and other computer components are often some of the biggest culprits in peoples' inability to recycle—they often contain circuits and pieces that are poisonous when they break down. So one man decided to take something useless—old hard drives—and make models of motorcycles and cars out of them. Now that's what we call re-"cycling" (sorry) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might