The Dorkiest Models Possible
Hard drives and other computer components are often some of the biggest culprits in peoples' inability to recycle—they often contain circuits and pieces that are poisonous when they break down. So one man decided to take something useless—old hard drives—and make models of motorcycles and cars out of them. Now that's what we call re-"cycling" (sorry) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening
- > Watch a Dude Pop a Huge Balloon—While Standing Inside of It—In Slow Motion
- > Justice Department: North Carolina’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ Violates the Civil Rights Act
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’