The Dorkiest Models Possible
Hard drives and other computer components are often some of the biggest culprits in peoples' inability to recycle—they often contain circuits and pieces that are poisonous when they break down. So one man decided to take something useless—old hard drives—and make models of motorcycles and cars out of them. Now that's what we call re-"cycling" (sorry) ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples