Ugly Lamp Lets You Stick It to the Man
Let's get this out of the way first: this lamp is ugly. And we don't know where you'd put it. BUT. It doesn't hook up to an electrical outlet. Instead, it plugs into your phone line and uses the power put into the phone jack supplied by the phone company. So if you don't have a landline, this is the perfect opportunity to get back at your phone carrier for all those hours spent on hold ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson