An Augmented-Reality Esquire
Esquire made headlines last fall when it used e-ink to make its cover flash and move. And now they're making news again with the announcement of an "augmented-reality" issue, in which parts of the magazine will move and appear in 3D when held up to a webcam. No word on how the technology happens, but we're going with "magic" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers