An Augmented-Reality Esquire
Esquire made headlines last fall when it used e-ink to make its cover flash and move. And now they're making news again with the announcement of an "augmented-reality" issue, in which parts of the magazine will move and appear in 3D when held up to a webcam. No word on how the technology happens, but we're going with "magic" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts