An Augmented-Reality Esquire
Esquire made headlines last fall when it used e-ink to make its cover flash and move. And now they're making news again with the announcement of an "augmented-reality" issue, in which parts of the magazine will move and appear in 3D when held up to a webcam. No word on how the technology happens, but we're going with "magic" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack