An Augmented-Reality Esquire
Esquire made headlines last fall when it used e-ink to make its cover flash and move. And now they're making news again with the announcement of an "augmented-reality" issue, in which parts of the magazine will move and appear in 3D when held up to a webcam. No word on how the technology happens, but we're going with "magic" ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola