New Car Gets 170 mpg
A new Volkswagen sedan set to be released in 2013 gets around 170 miles per gallon. The hybrid-diesel car, made of a new material previously too costly to mass produce, only weighs 800 pounds. Sadly, Volkswagen still hasn't said whether or not it can fly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth