New Car Gets 170 mpg
A new Volkswagen sedan set to be released in 2013 gets around 170 miles per gallon. The hybrid-diesel car, made of a new material previously too costly to mass produce, only weighs 800 pounds. Sadly, Volkswagen still hasn't said whether or not it can fly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking