New Car Gets 170 mpg
A new Volkswagen sedan set to be released in 2013 gets around 170 miles per gallon. The hybrid-diesel car, made of a new material previously too costly to mass produce, only weighs 800 pounds. Sadly, Volkswagen still hasn't said whether or not it can fly ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy