New Car Gets 170 mpg
A new Volkswagen sedan set to be released in 2013 gets around 170 miles per gallon. The hybrid-diesel car, made of a new material previously too costly to mass produce, only weighs 800 pounds. Sadly, Volkswagen still hasn't said whether or not it can fly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair